SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- So, you're one of the lucky ones to have a new iPhone 6. Congratulations! Now that you've got your phone, we want to make sure that it brings you at least six months worth of enjoyment before it's time to replace it again. Here are our top tips for enjoying your new iPhone:
- If your iPhone is ever lost, but you think it's just misplaced in your house, you can call it from another iPhone! This feature only works on iOS 8 and above.
- By not installing any apps on your iPhone, you can save a lot of money on both apps and in-app purchases.
- If your iPhone is lost or stolen while riding public transportation, buy another iPhone and start driving instead.
- Your iPhone can harbor more germs than a toilet bowl! To prevent this, soak it overnight in rubbing alcohol once a month.
- If you ever accidentally put your iPhone in the dryer, you'll know it fairly soon because it will make a loud clanking sound as it bangs against the sides of the machine.
- To prevent screen damage to your new iPhone, do not put it in a vise and repeatedly hit it with a sledgehammer.
- If you don't want to be annoyed by random phone calls and texts, simply let the battery on youriPhone fully discharge and then the annoying calls and texts will stop!
We hope these tips will help you get the most of your new iPhone 6!